DOWNLOAD FREE AUTOIMMUNE GUIDE: https://medshadow.org/download/autoimmune-diseases-infographic/
Power to the Patient Story | Health and Medical Interview Documentary Series
Guest: Angela Christine
Host: Dr. Lillie Rosenthal, DO, an expert in pain management and lifestyle medicine
Angela shares her health journey with her autoimmune disease, rheumatoid arthritis, with Dr. Lillie, a licensed nutritionist. Together they explore Angela’s experience with pain from inflammation caused by the disease. This patient story covers how lifestyle changes, including using food as medicine, profoundly impacted her healing and happiness.
– Intro – Health Background
– Diagnosis at Age 28
– Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms
– Rheumatologist Doctor Prescribed Medication
– Side Effects of Medication
– Diet and Nutrition as Treatment?
– Spiritual Belief and Faith
– Functional Alternative Medicine Doctor for Autoimmune Disease
– Elimination Diet – Whole 30 Diet
– Removing Sugar, Gluten, and Diary for Health Benefits
– Food as Medicine
– Sauna Sessions to Help Eliminate Toxins
– Relaxing and Managing Stress for Health
– Holistic Care and Relationships
– Support System
– Joint Mobility Exercises, Cardio, and Weightlifting
– Top Tips for Better Health
Dante Steward, MBA
About Power to the Patient Podcast:
Dr. Lillie Rosenthal, DO, an expert in pain management and lifestyle medicine, invites guests from all backgrounds to share how they made it their priority to pivot toward better health.
MedShadow Foundation is a health and wellness nonprofit journalism organization created to help protect people from the side effects of medications.
MedShadow protects lives by uncovering the hidden and minimized risks of medicines so that everyone has the ability to make truly informed decisions about the risks, benefits, and alternatives to medicines. MedShadow is not influenced by, nor takes funding from, the pharmaceutical industry.
Visit medshadow.org for more health and wellness resources, including articles, videos, guides, and more. Prevention is better than a cure.