This week in the news we were reminded again of body wisdom — the body is resilient and is designed to move you toward health.
Biologics for Psoriasis and Arthritis
The new drugs for psoriasis and arthritis are highly effective but come with significant risks.
- Biologics to treat arthritis have flooded the market. They’re also linked to 34,000 deaths Journal Sentinel May 30. 2019
- What you should know about the safety and side effects of biologic drugs for psoriasis and arthritis Journal Sentinel May 30. 2019
Doctors are finding that the body often adjusts to fix mild thyroid problems.
- Why doctors now warn against routinely treating mild thyroid issues CBC News May 17, 2019
Changing your gut biome may interfere with other meds.
- Changing your gut biome can change your body’s reactions to meds Stat News April 2, 2019
There are many drugs, beta blockers included that you may be able to stop using.
- Is an Unneeded Beta-Blocker Making You Feel Logy? MedPage Today May 28, 2019
Powerful drugs can have powerful side effects.
- Cancer Drugs Approved Quickly Often Fail To Measure Up Later NPR May 28, 2019