Last Updated: July 9, 2022
Thank you for being part of the MedShadow Foundation community.
The first thing to know is that we do not sell, rent or lease any private information.
We use a minimal number of cookies strictly for ease-of-use of the site. We do not retain or in any way share cookie-related information.
When this policy mentions “MedShadow Foundation” “we,” “us,” or “our,” refers to www.medshadow.org.
MedShadow Foundation respects the integrity of our donors’ and supporters’ personal
information and is committed to protecting your privacy. We will not sell, share or trade our donors’ names or personal information with any other entity, nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations without your prior permission. All information, whether collected online or in person, is collected via secure channels and stored in our secure databases and facilities. To the extent any donations are processed through a third-party service provider, our donors’ information will only be used for purposes necessary to process the donation.
The personal information we collect may be used for the following purposes:
● E-mail addresses are collected for our email updates, so that we can keep you up to date as part of the MedShadow Foundation family. Our emails will inform you of side effects news and MedShadow Foundation news. If you do not wish to receive emails from MedShadow Foundation, please click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email. We do not share our email list with anyone.
● Contact information and mailing addresses, similarly, may be used to provide you with information about events and news in which you may be interested.
● Unless otherwise notified, we recognize and publish the names of donors who contribute $1,000 or more annually in our Annual Report. We do not publish the specific donation amount or address of our donors.
● Volunteer names may be used in a publication related to a specific project; a volunteer’s address or other identifying information is not included.
● If you do not want your name published please email [email protected] to opt-out.
EMAIL & WEBSITE ANALYTICS
Certain non-personally identifiable information of visitors to our website is recorded to provide data about our website and data is recorded from our email updates and other online communications, telling us how many people opened the email, clicked links, forwarded the message, etc. This information is only used internally to monitor and improve our website and communications.
The MedShadow Foundation website may contain links to other sites. We assume no
MedShadow Foundation has appropriate security measures in place to prevent against
unauthorized access to the information we collect online.
9. CONTACT US